Energy Efficient Blinds from S.P. Interiors Add Style to Any Home
We've been highlighting the benefits of R Values with blinds for decades.
S.P. Interiors offers a wide selection of quality energy-efficient blinds that will free your inner designer and bring style and sophistication to your home. We exclusively sell standard and motorized blinds from Hunter Douglas. Their warranty coverage, product development backing, GREENGUARD Certification of ALL products, and versatile options of lifting systems, product durability are superior to all.
Save Time and Money
We also provide in-house installation services to save you time and money. Discover the possibilities and explore your options when you schedule a free in-home consultation with the designers at S.P. Interiors.
- Horizontal blinds – Basswood, 6-and 8-gauge aluminum, faux wood, motorization available.
- Silhouette Shades - Hunter Douglas started it all in the 80s. We'll educate you on vane sizes, semi-opaque and blackout options, lifting systems. Not only will we educate you entirely on this product - we also clean them. Usually a five year cycle - we take down the shades, disassemble them, wash the fabrics until rinse cycle is clean, reassemble and hang to dry. They're a sheer curtain - and just as we've been cleaning Sheers for 40 years - our experience benefits you.
- Honeycomb shades – 3/8”, ¾”, 11/4”, semi-opaque privacy, opaque black-out, battery or hard-wired motorization available.
- Vertiglide Duette Shades are the most amazing thing you can utilize for your Patio and Nana Door options. We exceed factory deductions - so your Vertiglide from S.P. Interiors is but 1/4" off the carpet / flooring.
- Privacy sheer – sheer vertical blinds of your choice, mated with industry-standard thickest gauge PVC slat. All hems blind stitched. We manufacture each Privacy Sheer curtain in our workroom.
- Roller shades – Phifer SheerWeave®, semi-opaque privacy, opaque black-out, motorization available.
- Skylights – framed and pleated shade or honeycomb blinds with no light gaps. Complimentary extension pole, battery or hard-wired motorization available. SheerWeave panel affixed to Velcro on frame is cost-effective and light-filtering.
- Shutters – 2 1/2", 3 1/2” , and 4 /2" blade sizes available. We've been selling and installing Shutters longer than most competitors have been in business. Ask us about Shutters and we'll highlight two main integral product options that not a one competitor does. We're not kidding.